Our friends seem to always have a problem. Well yeah, they seem to get wrapped up in their own stories and never really get to hear yours.. it kinda sucks but you need to try and help and then MAKE time for them to hear about yours, and I'm sure they'll listen. On a personal note, I have a friend Emma, from New York. We used to go to the same school but she had to move with her dad. It was hard but we got through it and were closer now :) But to the point... She ALWAYS talks about her guy problems and it gets kinda boring giving her the same advice over and over again. I tried telling her some of my problems but she was still on her topic. Sometimes things dont work out the way you plan... Tell me if this happened to you and what you did!
Kati
Kati
No comments:
Post a Comment