So you and your friend are fighting? Well great...that means she going to get everyone on her side and you'll be alone? No. This happens to almost every girl out and I want it to stop. Why in the world do girl fight like this? Why do we involve people into our conflicts for no reason? My answer is we don't want to be by ourselves. Think about it. If your fighting you need someone to sit with at lunch right? You need someone to call on the phone and talk about your problems or to laugh with for hours about completely nothing right? If we didn't have this there would be no fun in this world. Girl surprisingly think it's fun to start drama...and maybe it is for the one who starts it, but its not for the one who its about. So I make a pledge to not start the drama, and instead to try and stop it. Because if I'm not mistaken, making up with friends is a wonderful feeling. So, are you in?
Kati
Kati
No comments:
Post a Comment