Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Parents

Parents try to understand right? Well thats what they say... they really just want to tell you what to do and to suck it up and stop being a big baby. When this kind of thing happens to me I always tell myself that I'm never going to tell them anything ever again, but for a weird reason I always do. Maybe it's because I need to tell someone and they sometimes make me feel better. All I know is that they can't ever help me with boy problems. Dad: "your too young so don't even worry about them." Mom: "He likes you so don't give up hope!" (but what she doesn't know is that hes actually kissing my best friend.) C'mon, someone out there knows what I'm talking about, right? Comment please and tell me what you did in a situation with your parents. :)


Kati

No comments:

Post a Comment